Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chest Hair

There are so many things wrong with chest hair on guys.  My brother says its "sexy/manly." My mother says it's "coming back in style."  I say no.  Only Chewbacca can get away with it.
Mmhmmm...

But seriously.  Chest hair is so gross.  But boys seem to think it's the gateway into manhood. My dad always told my brothers to eat their greenbeans because it will put hair on their chest. Maybe greenbeans should use this for advertising. 

Just imagine this little jingle causing men to run out and stalk up on greenbeans, and women burning all the greenbeans in their food storage.

But seriously. Wants to see a guy's nasty chest hair floating around in the pool?

Or who likes it when this nasty squirrel tail is poking out of the top of a guy's shirt? It's like it will attack you if you come near it...


I know most guys feel like this...
But they should feel like this...
Blek...

I even put up a survey on facebook and the overwhelming majority of women find chest hair NOT hot.

Oh I am aware that it is inevitable and whatever man I end up with will have the despicable stuff. But it doesn't mean I have to like it.




 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA once again. You are the joy of my life.

    ReplyDelete